Our Psychological Assessments include science, theory and clinical knowledge for the purpose of understanding psychological dysfunction in a variety of contexts.
Our Psychotherapy and Counselling aim at assisting you in understanding your behaviour and mind, including the conscious and unconscious, as well as feeling and thought for the purpose of promoting your well-being and personal development.+
• Employment difficulties.
• Marital/couples conflict resolution and growth..
• Divorce counselling (adults and children)..
• Post-Traumatic Infidelity • Stress Disorder (recovering from infidelity)..
• Parent coaching..
• Bereavement (endings and new beginnings)..
• Dealing with a chronic illness and the effects thereof on the patient and his/her family..
• Family therapy..
• Wellness in the workplace..
• Adult survivors of sexual abuse..
• Coping with an addict in your life..
• Child and adolescent behavioral difficulties/challenges.
• Chronic recurring stress.
• Social isolation/shyness.
• Life Transition Challenges.
• Academic Challenges.
• LGBTQ issues.
• Child and adolescent behavioural problems.
Dr. Rosa Bredekamp is a Counselling Psychologist, registered with the HPCSA since 1991. She obtained her doctorate through UNISA in 2001.
• An accredited Mediator/Facilitator/Parent Coordinator registered with FAMAC.
• A member of the South African Medico Legal Society (SAMLA).
• A subscriber member of SACNA (South African Clinical Neuropsychological Association).
• A member of SAPSAC (South African Professional Society on the Abuse of Children).