Psychotherapy is aimed at helping a person change behavior and overcome personal problems in a desired manner. It entails the use of psychological methods and regular personal interaction. Our core psychotherapy services include:
- Employment difficulties.
- Marital/couples conflict resolution and growth.
- Divorce counselling (adults and children).
- Post-Traumatic Infidelity Stress Counselling (recovering from infidelity).
- Parent coaching.
- Bereavement (endings and new beginnings).
- Dealing with a chronic illness and the effects thereof on the patient and his/her family.
- Family counselling.
- Wellness in the workplace.
- Adult survivors of sexual abuse.
- Coping with an addict in your life.
- Child and adolescent behavioural difficulties/challenges.